Audio Video Solution Needed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Video Solution Needed

Hi All,

I ave recently registred on Udemy as instructor. I have great topic and course in mind. But not technically savy on A/V solutions. I attaching a Youtube Video link. Looking to record mine in same fashion i.e. two cameras. One on printed paper/study material where I can highlight/underline and another on me and some text around. Have a look and suggest how I can go about? Which camera, which software etc. Consider that I am totally new in that regard.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L4rAdKMGn0&t=308s

1 Reply
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You could recreate that video using any webcam, such as a Logitech C920, and Camtasia with its PowerPoint plugin. I suspect this particular video was done using Open Broadcast Studio and a cell phone, but Camtasia is better suited to course creation in my opinion (it's just not free.)

You'll also want to make sure you are well-lit so the video of you doesn't look grainy. You can also sound a lot better if you use a microphone and not just the one built into the camera or phone. USB microphones such as the Blue Yeti are easy to set up and use.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors