Audio Video Solution Needed

Hi All,

I ave recently registred on Udemy as instructor. I have great topic and course in mind. But not technically savy on A/V solutions. I attaching a Youtube Video link. Looking to record mine in same fashion i.e. two cameras. One on printed paper/study material where I can highlight/underline and another on me and some text around. Have a look and suggest how I can go about? Which camera, which software etc. Consider that I am totally new in that regard.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L4rAdKMGn0&t=308s

Comments

• FrankKane
    FrankKane Posts: 1,806 rolemodel rank

You could recreate that video using any webcam, such as a Logitech C920, and Camtasia with its PowerPoint plugin. I suspect this particular video was done using Open Broadcast Studio and a cell phone, but Camtasia is better suited to course creation in my opinion (it's just not free.)

You'll also want to make sure you are well-lit so the video of you doesn't look grainy. You can also sound a lot better if you use a microphone and not just the one built into the camera or phone. USB microphones such as the Blue Yeti are easy to set up and use.