Audio glitch on Mozilla when previewing draft lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio glitch on Mozilla when previewing draft lecture

Hello all,

I am noticing that when I upload a new mp4 video lecture and then try to Preview it as a student (or instructor) on Mozilla Firefox, I get a sound glitch at about the 5 second mark. There is also a white vertical line (see screenshot) in the timeline of the video that marks this particular glitch.

glitch.png

However, when I preview using Chrome, I do not have this audio glitch and the video plays perfectly fine. Has anyone encountered this before? Does this mean that my students that use Mozilla will have the same viewing experience, i.e. hear the sound glitch on the 5second mark?

I tried searching for similar issues in the Community but I did not find anything related. Thanks!

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PythonicEducation I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the videos. If you would like to get more details on this, please send an email to our support team, along with the course name, lecture link, and screenshots of what you have tried, this will allow the team to assist you. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors