Basic Tax Information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Tax Information

Hope all you are well. I need your help. The issue is that : A student enrolled in my course 10 days ago and I receive her payment but Udemy send me this message Udemy needs some basic tax information from you. If your tax documentation hasn't been reviewed and approved by the next payout date, we'll apply maximum withholding to payout. Please submit your tax documentation to avoid excess withholding

I live in Pakistan and I given my brother bank account but we do not receive any message form bank or Udemy. Can you guys' tell me what information or documentation about tax I will give to Udemy. I will also share screen short with you.Screenshot (669)_LI.jpg

4 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Did you click the "begin submission" button? I don't know about the tax situation for Pakistanis, but it should walk you through what's needed once you hit that button.

Yes I push that button and I fill all information about me then in next section 6 different types of form are open I do not know which form is better or which form I can select for me. Can me you plz tell me which is better for me.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Best I can do is point you to this similar thread: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Course-Management/As-Pakistani-Instructor-what-TAX-FORM-should-i-subm...

No simple answer there I'm afraid, other than you should consult a local tax advisor.

Thank You..

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.