Best dynamic mic for recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best dynamic mic for recording

Hey all I’m looking for  A dynamic mic that I connect through USB, low or at least a medium cost

can you please recommend one 

6 Replies

Hey,

Why Dynamic mic? with the condeser mic you also get good voice recording (though it is also possible with dynamic, of course). 

The radio broadcasting classic SHURE mic is the SM7B.

I use the SHURE sm27 condenser.

Gal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dyamics are superior for recording in less-than-professional "studios" (ie. your basement or kitchen table). That said, I don't think you can get a dynamic mic that's USB, though.

I have condense mic, but sometimes my environment is too noisy to use it! That's why I'm looking for a backup plan

Hey @EduEngTeam, found this post by @FrankKane about his new dyanmic nic. Might be helpful for you!

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Yeah, I'm using the SM7B and love it. Just bought my third one! It's not a USB mic, however, nor would I call it low-cost. But I think it's a good investment.

It looks like a good option, but I already have two professional mics, I'm looking for one to use on the go and that's why I don't want it to be expensive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.