Collaborations for the growth of the platform and community members

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaborations for the growth of the platform and community members

Go to solution

from my research and analysis of content instructor creation and delivery, shows a big gap. Creators are only able to deliver on courses they are able to built and sell. Strategically speaking, this does not  offer the best results for the platform and the community. Some of the solutions that have been able to explore is specialization amongst Tutors and community at general. This will guarantee quality to learners and promote the platform at large. I have a few ideas which i need  input from members so that we can promote the platform for the common good as a one stop shop for learners i.e;

1. Aggregation: As an aggregator, i sell/promote courses from myself and any other creators to my community learners. This is particularly for courses offered by other tutors for a revenue share. After all completed courses from the aggregators are shared revenues increasing the members earnings and the general platforms growth. I have developed a model we can share with the platform and obtain their advise and guidance

2.Specialization- We can agree members to focus more on areas where they are subject matter expertsm this will ensure quality content.

3. Peer course content review: in some areas members can subject their courses fo peer review for content completeness and quality assurance. this will yield more for members and community at large

4. Optimization of studios- Not every member can own a recording studio.Some members can develop content and use services of members with existing studios to record content Videos for example ofcourse at some fee. This will ensure more delivery or relevant content at fast rates. and many more

I need members to put forward suggestions this areas of growth and how best we can collate within the platform

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Instructors already communicate and collaborate with each other.

If you want to be aggregator, you can join Udemy affiliate program. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Instructors already communicate and collaborate with each other.

If you want to be aggregator, you can join Udemy affiliate program. 

Go to solution

you are right, however the affiliate program is more out-facing.  a within the platform aggregation ca be a great idea.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors