Concern Term and Condition refer to personal ads prohibited

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concern Term and Condition refer to personal ads prohibited

Go to solution

Give me a kind of clue, that besides of I will share and teach about Export Import, I myself as a the Owner of small Company at Indonesia, I have a kind of desire with people at my district to be able to export the handmade products produced with any people at other Country who need the goods of Indonesian Crafts.

1. If I say at the material of learning of Export Import, as a sampling of merchandise to be sold at the case of study, is that permitted ?

2. at the profile of me at the Link of my media social , I give an information concerning products which potential to export case, I think it does not matter?

thank so much for You all, about Advertise which is not allowed.

Thanks Friends here, I am going to be one of You, and hoped will have a better living, because there will be an export Import process between Countries.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, Udemy offers marketing tools so that instructors can market only their Udemy courses to their students. Other than the Bonus Lecture, there is no space where you can market other related products to students. 

The gist here is that if you're teaching import/export, you could mention businesses (including yours) as examples, but you shouldn't be selling or promoting their services or products through your course. If a student is likely to perceive your mention of your business as an encouragement to buy from them, not just an instructional example, you probably shouldn't include that material. If you have any further questions, I recommend reaching out to our team at policy@udemy.com, they will be happy to help clarify this for you. 

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, Udemy offers marketing tools so that instructors can market only their Udemy courses to their students. Other than the Bonus Lecture, there is no space where you can market other related products to students. 

The gist here is that if you're teaching import/export, you could mention businesses (including yours) as examples, but you shouldn't be selling or promoting their services or products through your course. If a student is likely to perceive your mention of your business as an encouragement to buy from them, not just an instructional example, you probably shouldn't include that material. If you have any further questions, I recommend reaching out to our team at policy@udemy.com, they will be happy to help clarify this for you. 

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thank so Much the guide, so I can give n have the way right n. properly, n the real impact  n positive thing, after learning n know each other better between people, once again best regard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.