Copyright inquiry!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copyright inquiry!

Hi Dears, it is my first time, accordingly I would like to ask about the copyright,  for example if I would like to upload CEH training ( it is EC-COUNCIL) or CISSP ( it is ISC2) or CISA ( it is ISACA) , is there any issues with the vendor ? Do I have to mention or just to never mention them while I'm recording the training?

Thank you 

2 Replies

You don't copy or upload somebody else's material at all. That's called plagiarism and will get you banned from Udemy. Create your own content. It's also highly unethical and frowned upon. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AzIbr485  If you think that the material that you are using might be infringing upon somebody else's idea or content, we would suggest not including it in your course. If you will like to have second eyes on your course content, please send an email to policy@udemy.com and the team will provide you with more information about it. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors