Course Approval Waiting time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Approval Waiting time

Hello. It has been over 7-8 days since i published a test video. If you could please look into it and see if the Udemy standards are met. I don't want to record the entire course in this format and then later find out its not getting approved. Waiting to hear from you soon.

8 Replies

Hey @SaadSaleem, we're experiencing a spike in requests, leading to longer waiting times with test videos. The team is working on serving these requests as quickly as possible, we appreciate your patience during this time.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hello I want to ask you a question and I need a help about this topic. I'm preparing my course topics and my test for My  English Grammar Course. But I don't know which language I will prepare my videos in. I am Turkish. Will I do my videos English or with Turkish explanations? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NOW 😊   

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nurcanfth19 You can create a course in any language you want. I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists in both languages so you can decide. Also, some instructors decide to create the course in both languages, feel free to use the search bar tool in the community for related topics here https://community.udemy.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&... 

I'm really sorry but it has been over 10 days now and still no word about my test video.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SaadSaleem We understand that you have been waiting to get a reply on your test video submission, please know that now with the high volume of requests we are asking instructors to wait around 10 days. But, please don't worry you'll get a reply once your request is next. You can check the following thread https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

Thank you very much for now really. I'm experienced in Turkish grammatic telling. But by the time I can tell in English directly. 

I am a professor with 35 years of experience.

My suggestion to you is as your conversion with Turkish, you will always be comfortable to teach to his students those who are interested to learn English.

Naturally it becomes your target student class.

Considering your actions and we have teaching they will be more comfortable with you than anybody else.

Please teach me Turkish to English we should be comfortable to you as well as the students also.

Thanks,

Thank you very much firstly. I became very happy with your suggestion. 😊 I' m studing for My topics and curse. I'm some excited about my course  but I will prepare  enjoyable course. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.