Course Icon Designer Recommendations?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Icon Designer Recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good designer to create course images? Link to portfolio appreciated if possible. 

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Asher, self-promotion is not allowed in this forum so I'm not sure this is the right place to ask for this. I recommend a Google search, there are tons of pro services out there that provide this kind of service at a reasonable price. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Have you considered searching for a relevant photograph? I use iStock.com to find a photo that I can use for a course image. Of course, Udemy will do this for free for you, but I have found that they don't exactly get what I want to convey in a course image that reflects the content of my course.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
SharonRamel
Community Champion

@AsherRubin I use a combination of stock pic and vector graphics free from Pixabay.com, I then import and edit them into something unique that (hopefully) tells my story on another free site Canva.com. It is fun and helps me stand out from the crowd.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.