Course Video Quality Reduced to 720p

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Video Quality Reduced to 720p

I recently uploaded new educational videos to my Udemy account, and the original quality of these videos is 1080p. However, I noticed that the quality is reduced to 720p after uploading them to the Udemy platform. This issue prevents my students from watching my courses in the highest quality, and it is a concern for me.

If there is a problem causing the uploaded video quality to decrease, please explain why this is happening and how it can be resolved. If this is due to a quality policy from Udemy, kindly clarify the purpose of this policy and how higher-quality videos can be preserved.

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you in advance for your help in resolving this matter. I hope to receive an update on this issue shortly.

Sincerely,

3 Replies

Hi,

You need to contact Udemy Support, and ask them to turn on "adaptive streaming" for this course.

This will allow 1080p videos to be displayed in 1080p.

Phillip

Thank you 🙂

Hello, I'm just new here on udemy so when I logged in my account then i went to the setting section where you can customize the video watching quality. That's not an issue. Your video still remains in 1080p quality.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors