Do you recommend Filmora?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you recommend Filmora?

Good day,

I am looking for a good software to record my screen, make some video editing, adding effects that look professional. I was thinking about Filmora, but I'd like to have some feedback from the community. It seems to provide a bunch of animated feature and effects, screen recorder, and so on.

Do you use it? Will you recommend it?

Thank you

Victor

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VictorFreys check out this great post by your fellow instructor, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources here that includes some video editing sources. You need to research and compare on the pro's and con's of each software and make a decision of which one fits your needs.

I hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi @ElianaC , thank you for your message. I can't click on the link you provided.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VictorFreys, sorry about that! Here is the correct link for you to check. If you'd like to see what video editing tools other instructors are using, take a look at this post. I hope this helps!

Good luck with your course and please let us know if you need anything else. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.