Download my video as instructor without watermark

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download my video as instructor without watermark

Hi,

I am an instructor on UDEMY. I want to download my own videos without water mark. I could download by using the wheel -> download option under Preview -> As Instructor option from the video. But there is a udemy watermark at the bottom right hand corner. Moreover after downloading a few, now there is a strange thing happening it is not downloading the video but a new tab opens in the browser and starts playing the video. Anyone here can provide the solution to this problem.

Thanks!

7 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I don't think so, maybe cover the corner with your own watermark over Udemys, or if it is a certain spot on a slide copy the original over the Udemy Watermark. 

You deleted your own originals? If so going forward get a better backup solution 🙂

In either case, maybe talk to instructorsupport@udemy.com. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are an instructor, why are there no published courses when I click your profile?

Pretty sure I know what's going on here...

I have two courses "Learning PL/SQL - Beginner to Advanced - The Example Way" and "Oracle SQL - Practical Examples - Go From Beginner to Master", it is quite strange that you could not see my courses published from which I have already been earning. There could be some mistake at your end. My username on UDEMY is prashantmunshi61@gmail.com. Or optionally you may search by name "Prashant Munshi". Waiting for your answer after the analysis. Thanks!

Has Udemy disabled the ability for instructors to download videos without watermarks? While I can still download SOME videos without the watermark, many have the watermark. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dekker Fraser Right now Udemy is implementing a new feature where every video that you upload or download will have the udemy.com watermark, this is done in order to protect the instructor's privacy, remember that we don't save any information in our system. Since this is a new feature, then errors can be found, and sometimes maybe a video doesn't upload or download with the Udemy watermark. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com in case you have any questions.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community 

Hi

Who will add the Udemy watermark at the end or beginning of each video? me or Udemy?

i don't have my own watermark to add and i don't want to add .

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ali-Luay adding watermark to your videos it's optional. In case you will like to get more information about it you can refer to Watermarks and Links in Video: Quality Standards 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.