Downloading Course Videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Course Videos

Go to solution

Hi All, All my courses have good video quality when played on Udemy, but when I try to download them from the course back to my local machine some are high quality and some are very blurry. As far as I know I recorded them all at the same quality. Does anyone know what's going on with this? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @TonyCeraso289  the highest video resolution that you can download is 720p (1080x720p) which is an industry-standard for minimum video resolution. In this case, to download the video in 1080x720p, please click on the setting button (gear icon) on the course player and choose 720p, and then click download lecture. In case, you have any issues, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

You mean when you play it online it becomes blurry? If that is the case then it is due to internet speed

Go to solution

Hi, no, I mean they look fine playing online in the course but when I download them to play on my computer they have low quality.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @TonyCeraso289  the highest video resolution that you can download is 720p (1080x720p) which is an industry-standard for minimum video resolution. In this case, to download the video in 1080x720p, please click on the setting button (gear icon) on the course player and choose 720p, and then click download lecture. In case, you have any issues, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Go to solution

ElianaC! You saved me. Thank you.

-Tony

Go to solution

Ok I followed through. Thank you Tony.

Go to solution

Even i change quality to 1080p when i click on download video it redirects me to mp4 video inside my browser and that video is lowest quality 144px thats why i can't dowload my videos. How can i solve this problem?

Go to solution

hey Eliana,

i have downloaded videos with 720p still videos are blurry.can you please help?

Go to solution

Hi Tony, I'm just new but your question is a good one, if I come across it and overcome, will let you know.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.