Echo removal in a small room

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echo removal in a small room

Go to solution

Hi all, I have a more general question. I have problem with echo in my small room. Unfortunately I can't put acoustic tiles on the walls for the time being. Will this do the trick?

Foldable Microphone Acoustic Isolation Shield Alloy Acoustic Foams Panel Studio Recording Microphone Accessories

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966135599.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Crappy picture, sorry about that. But you can see the foam all around and the mic+filter on a stand. The foam was purchased at a local hardware store, I think it's something like 15 euros for 2 square meters. Not much to look at, but it works well.

btw, your picture didn't upload; all I see is a triangle icon.

20190802_214327.jpg

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

My apartment has terrible accoustics. I put sound-attenuating foam in a "shell" around my desk (no installation or drilling). I also use a blue yeti mic with the gain down and about a fist-length away from my mouth. With a pop filter. The quality is great.

Go to solution

Hi can you share a photo?

I have done something similar as you can see below, but echo is there somehow. Not a great problem but still there.

blue yeti in foam-ish materialblue yeti in foam-ish material

Go to solution

Crappy picture, sorry about that. But you can see the foam all around and the mic+filter on a stand. The foam was purchased at a local hardware store, I think it's something like 15 euros for 2 square meters. Not much to look at, but it works well.

btw, your picture didn't upload; all I see is a triangle icon.

20190802_214327.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.