English male voice over for my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English male voice over for my first course

Go to solution

Hello guys,
I'm looking for an english voice over for my course.
Udemy said this audio is text to speech but I paid for this service and it seems real for me https://www.fiverr.com/smartvoicesgs/record-a-professional-american-male-voice-over?source=order_pag...
Do you know any good voice over artists (5€ per 100 words) that can pass udemy tests ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @jpdm90

How are you doing?

My knowledge is that most successful English-speaking instructors in our community record courses themselves (they don't work with voice-over artists). Remember that publishing a course on Udemy is also about building a unique brand and a reputation as an instructor. Voice and tone are a crucial part of that, and it helps to build trust with learners.

Unfortunately, there aren't resources we can share here, but other instructors may jump in to share their experiences.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @jpdm90

How are you doing?

My knowledge is that most successful English-speaking instructors in our community record courses themselves (they don't work with voice-over artists). Remember that publishing a course on Udemy is also about building a unique brand and a reputation as an instructor. Voice and tone are a crucial part of that, and it helps to build trust with learners.

Unfortunately, there aren't resources we can share here, but other instructors may jump in to share their experiences.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Go to solution

Hi, MarinaT. I was actually of the same view...

As I also believe that the course creator needs to speak the language of this course to really convey his/her message. 

Perhaps, it'd be best to start teaching in one's native language, as a stating point...to get more confidence and to get a real feel if he/she would still want to pursue the course delivery in a foreign language. 

Best,

Dillyatra

Go to solution

Hi, JPDM90 

I know one guy who may help with the English voice over. 

However, before you spend your money, may i ask you if you tried Capcut app for voice functions? 

One of the functions is that your own voice in the video could be transformed to sound like the voice you'd choose from the suggested panel. The said panel includes voices of some English native speaking people. Suggest you check that out!

Hopefully, this insight was helpful. Cheers, Dillyara

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors