Error: Unrecognized character encoding. Please use UFT-8.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Unrecognized character encoding. Please use UFT-8.

It continues to say,

'This could happen if you use Microsoft Excel for Mac. Please consider Apple Numbers or Google Sheets as an alternative.'

Problem is, I'm not using Mac. I am getting this error when I try using the Batch Question Uploader. The questions don't load. Please help. It is very frustrating.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BenterAdede, I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue loading questions to your practice test. We appreciate you reporting this. 

I recommend taking a look at this article to see a step-by-step guide. If you still continue to receive this error, could you please send the .CSV file you are trying to upload along with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving to our Instructor Support team via this link?

The team is best equipped to further look into this for you. Please let us know if you need anything else at this time! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.