Error: "Response does not include the base64 encoded policy!" Bulk Upload

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "Response does not include the base64 encoded policy!" Bulk Upload

When I am uploading practice tests csv file for my Udemy course, I get the error "Response does not include the base64 encoded policy!".

I followed the instructions and downloaded Udemy's Practice Test Question Template, and tried it both:

1.Uploading the file as it is(without changing anything.) (still got this error "Response......"

2.Uploading after adding my questions, still get the same error "Response...."

Anyone had the same issue and how did you fix that?

Thank you in advance.

Djibril

24 Replies

Yes work-around by a gentleman is good - can upload from your phone. For now others please use.

Hi, I had a similar problem earlier today, I got very frustrated. I decided to shut down everything. So I closed the CVS file and just before I logged off of udemy, I tried again and this time round it uploaded.

I guess you have to have the CVS file closed first on your machine before it can upload. 

Hope this helps.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about this, @BenterAdede, I totally understand how this can be frustrating. Our team is still working on a fix and we'll be getting back to the community with more information as soon as we have an update. 

Thanks for sharing your solution with us! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide an update that this issue has been resolved last week. If you encounter any further problems, feel free to contact the Instructor Support team. 

Thank you! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.