Greetings & question re: webinar software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings & question re: webinar software

Great to join the Udemy community. I have spent recent months designing my courses (CX & Innovation) for online and on-demand through Udemy. This is the first time I've worked with webinar & on-demand. Loving the opportunity to learn something new and sharing everything I've learned as a CX & innovation practitioner.

I have designed most of the course and want to now record screencast. But I'm struggling to find the right software for what I want. I want to be able to record myself to camera (ideally at the same time). I've looked at Camtasia but can't plug-in my ppt presentation with a mac. I don't want to lose animations. Does anyone have suggestions? I like the presentations I've seen where the lecturer is presenting in a small round talking head on bottom RHS of screen.

I'd really value any advise. Don't want to spend too much on this first investment ($100-150).

Many thanks

Robynne

1 Reply

Hey @RobynneBerg, please do share any findings. We want to know how's the process going for you so far.Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.