Has my auto captioning disappeared?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my auto captioning disappeared?

Go to solution

I'm pretty sure I requested and edited auto captioning but my course doesn't have it anymore. I can't figure out how to add the auto caption back.

I changed the title a couple of times, but I doubt this would cause it. 

BTW this course is a bit of a dog since I'm getting zero interest so I need to tweak it.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @H.BruceJone026 The auto-generated subtitles will be created for the course after it receives 20 or more enrollments on the marketplace.

Please feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team in case you have any questions.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @H.BruceJone026 The auto-generated subtitles will be created for the course after it receives 20 or more enrollments on the marketplace.

Please feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team in case you have any questions.

Eliana Cerna

Go to solution

I can't even get a single enrolment with this particular course... I must have forgotten about the 20 enrollments rule. Has it always existed?

Go to solution

I am in the same boat. I have advertised on Social Media. i feel it is money down the drain. I even bought a wealth plant which is suppose to bring good fortune and success. I am waiting. I will add you on my prayer list. And you will have at least one student in a few days.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @H.BruceJone026 No need to worry about new enrollments now, this is something every instructor experiences at the beginning of the journey, we recommend you share your courses with your friends, family, and coworkers to get traffic to your course. You can also watch the following webinar we had with experienced instructors.  Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing

Regarding the captions, there was an update last year about this new rule in this article. 

I hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Go to solution

Hello H.BruceJone026, No need to worry, your Caption will reappear in 24 hour. THANKYOU

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors