Help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Can I use a chip microphone to record my tutorials for Udemy platform? 

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MahmoodRahi879

How are you doing? 

I'm happy to hear you want to publish a course on Udemy. That's great! 

You can use any microphone you like. We even have instructors who use their smartphone microphones, but remember this might require some adjustments with editing software.

I know that many instructors in the community are pleased with their Blue Yeti or Blue Snowball microphone. Check out this discussion about the most popular microphones. 

Before you start creating all your course videos, I recommend that you submit a Test Video. The team will check then the audio and video quality and ensures it complies with our quality standards. 

Also, have you heard of our free and official Udemy course about course creation? If not, check it out here

I wish you all the best with your course creation. Please let us know if you have additional
questions 😊

i think Audio quality is what matters here.If the the Chip microphone meets this requirements,why not?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors