Hi Team please provide your feedback on the test video. Good to go?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team please provide your feedback on the test video. Good to go?

2 Replies

Brother I had no idea about business but I think your instruction strategy should be changed a bit. I think instead of slides if you look at all other instructors they show themselves looking presentable. Yes you can show your slides but explain it a bit by your presence. This will project your confidence. I think that's what the world demands, confidence. But I could be wrong.

Thank you for submitting your test video for review. Overall, I found the video to be well-structured and informative. Your teaching style is engaging.

The area for improvement could be the pacing of the video. At times, the video felt a bit rushed and I think it would be helpful to slow down and allow more time for explanations and examples. Try to use examples to illustrate your points. Additionally, I noticed that the audio quality was a bit low at times and it was a bit difficult to hear what you were saying.

There is background noise in the audio of your test video, it can be distracting and make it difficult for viewers to focus on the content of the video. Here are a few steps you can take to reduce or eliminate background noise in your audio:

1. Use a good microphone: Investing in a high-quality microphone can help to reduce background noise and improve the overall quality of your audio. Example: Maono AU-A04 Plus Microphone
  2. Find a quiet location: Choose a location that is as quiet as possible to record your test video. This could be a room in your home or office, or even a library or conference room.
  3. Use noise-canceling headphones: If you are using a computer or device to record your audio, you can try using noise-canceling headphones to reduce background noise.
  4. Use software to remove noise: There are a variety of software programs available that can help to remove background noise from your audio. These programs work by analyzing the audio signal and identifying and removing unwanted noise. Example: Audacity

By following these steps, you can help to reduce or eliminate background noise in your audio and improve the overall quality of your test video.

Overall, I think this is a strong test video and I believe you have the skills and knowledge to create a valuable course on Udemy. Keep up the good work!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.