How do I make a course on phone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a course on phone

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a course on my phone, but I can't find how to, I don't know if it is possible to make a course on phone, bit please kindly inform me if there is a way on phone.

4 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Levex

Welcome to the community. How exciting that you want to create a course! 😊

Since our Udemy App doesn't have a dedicated course creation tool, you'll need to create your course videos just as you would with any other video on your phone.  While doing so, please remember to record videos in landscape mode (16:9 aspect ratio) to meet our quality requirements for course approval.

After recording your videos, you may want to enhance the audio and video quality to provide the best learning experience for your future students. Check out popular video editing tools among our community instructors by clicking here.

Once you've ensured that everything is in order, it's time to upload your videos to Udemy.com. You can find more information on how to add videos to your course by clicking here.

Finally, I recommend checking out our free and official Udemy course about course creation. I'm sure you will find valuable information in there. 

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

We wish you a lot of fun and success in the course creation process! 

Hi Marina,

Thank you for the feedback and directions for more info. I'm especially interested in requirements and how to create check out pages connecting courses sales to my bank account. Any recommendations for further research will assist me greatly. 

Thank you.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jumu Reals

I hope you are doing well 😊To enable the offering of paid courses on Udemy, it is necessary to link a payout method to your instructor account.

Currently, you can choose from three options:

- PayPal 

- Payoneer 

- Direct deposit (US-based instructors only) 

You can set up your preferred payment method through the premium instructor application. Simply follow the prompts during the application process. For more details about the premium instructor application, please refer to this link.

Once you’ve submitted your request, it may take up to three days to receive final approval from the payment processor.

If you have more specific questions, I recommend contacting our support directly, by navigating to the “Contact Us” button on the right here

I hope this helps, and I wish you a lovely week! 

Thanks for this. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors