How do you connect your external microphone?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you connect your external microphone?

Hi everyone,

I've published a course on Udemy and am working on my next one. I used this microphone https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B001R747SG the first time and connected it via USB to my Mac.

I want to try and improve the audio quality for my next course, is there any other way to connect the microphone.

Thank you,

Shilpa

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CourseBloq107

Thank you for your post. I hope you are doing well!😊

It's fantastic to hear that you're already working on your second course and looking for ways to improve your audio quality. In April, we focused on Audio & Video in our community, and I recommend checking out our latest webinar on the topic. I'm sure you'll find a lot of valuable information there!

I understand that setting up a microphone can indeed be challenging. I've done some research and found a YouTube tutorial for the Samson Q2U XLR USB microphone that many others have found incredibly helpful for improving their audio quality. I recommend giving it a look.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

We wish you much enjoyment and success with your second course!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to reply and look for a relevant video too, @MarinaT ! This really helps.

Have a lovely day,

Best,

Shilpa

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shilpa, 

I'm glad to hear it was helpful!😊

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors