Introduction videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction videos

Go to solution

Hello, community!

I'm Tasha and I'm about to publish my first course. Feeling super excited and hopeful that the materials will serve students in the best possible way!

I have two dilemmas though that I would like to share. 

I wanted to add 5 bonus video that I would like to use in other courses as well. A know that there is a policy around not reusingmore than a 50% of videos in some other course but in my case it's only around 10% (around 20min and the entire course is around 8 hours). Its a yoga course and I find those videos around basic techniques, alignment, breathing and meditative process are really useful whatever the  main theme is. I couldn't get the confirmation so do you think it is allowed?

The other thing is regarding a monthly membership - is it possible to give two options so the student can buy the course or use it for a limitet period of time (monthly basis)? 

I would greatly appreciate your help! 

Thank you so much in advance! 

Kindly, 

Tasha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @TashaNikolic for any specific questions on what's allowed and what isn't in the platform, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to answer your questions! 

Regarding monthly subscriptions, we are not offering subscriptions in topic areas not related to IT certification. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @TashaNikolic for any specific questions on what's allowed and what isn't in the platform, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to answer your questions! 

Regarding monthly subscriptions, we are not offering subscriptions in topic areas not related to IT certification. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors