Low budget sounding system

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low budget sounding system

Go to solution

Good day everyone. It is my pleasure to be here in this awesome community. I will be glad if their is anyone here who can be of help to me by giving a guide to how one can easily make use of a low budget sounding system and a non-sound proof rooms to produce a qualiity audio.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Gramistfx 

For sound proofing, when you're on low budget:

1. use a room which you can close, so as to avoid outside noise.

3. Use a room that has heavy objects, sofa set,  bed, furniture with lots of cushions. As per my experience, this reduces echo.

3. Use the microphone 'Blue Yeti' with a 'pop filter'. Its not expensive.

4. You can use sound-absorbing pads  on the walls of your room. 

5. One quick hack I've found that works is, record your voice inside your car! It takes care of lots of sound issues! I used to do this when I started with Udemy. I'd take my laptop and the USB-powered 'Blue Yeti' in the car, and it'd do the trick!

I hope it helps new instructors who're just starting!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Gramistfx 

For sound proofing, when you're on low budget:

1. use a room which you can close, so as to avoid outside noise.

3. Use a room that has heavy objects, sofa set,  bed, furniture with lots of cushions. As per my experience, this reduces echo.

3. Use the microphone 'Blue Yeti' with a 'pop filter'. Its not expensive.

4. You can use sound-absorbing pads  on the walls of your room. 

5. One quick hack I've found that works is, record your voice inside your car! It takes care of lots of sound issues! I used to do this when I started with Udemy. I'd take my laptop and the USB-powered 'Blue Yeti' in the car, and it'd do the trick!

I hope it helps new instructors who're just starting!

Go to solution

thanks a lot i really appreciate.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.