My first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first course

Hello I'm shivansh 

Actually I created my first course recently and uploaded it but after 2 days I received a email and in email they said that I have to do another verification because they thought that I'm stealing someone's course. So I sent them a video and my voice also. But I'm confused what if they block my account.anyone here suggest me something

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shivansh809, I can see that you've successfully submitted your verification video, so now all you need to do is look out for our Trust & Safety team's response. You can feel free to redirect any concerns directly to them at policy@udemy.com as they are best equipped to answer you. 

Rest assured, they will carefully review your video and follow up via email as soon as possible. Once they confirm that your account is verified, you will be able to submit your course for review. 

Thank you for your patience!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.