Need a little help with your Audio/Visual setup?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Need a little help with your Audio/Visual setup?

Since we are talking about all things Audio & Visual this month, we thought it would be a good idea to show you some of the AV resources that live right in the Teaching & Help Centers.

Here are the articles featured in the Teaching Center:

Here are a few that live in the Help Center:

We also recommend that you check out the Udemy “How to Create an Online Course: The Official Udemy Course” for even more audio-visual tips.

6 Replies
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Bella - very useful resources. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing. very useful resources

Thank you

Very useful! Thanks!

Hi community, Could I check if the auto captions feature is available for all instructors? Cause I have one published course and I have waited for few days and no captions been generated. Thanks 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hamza029

Congratulations, on publishing your course. Happy to clarify your question!

To improve the efficiency of our auto-subtitles program, subtitles are generated for a course once it reaches 20 enrollments. Instructors can, however, manually add subtitles or captions to their courses at any time.

More information regarding Udemy's auto-generated subtitles is available in this Help Center article. Instructions on how to add captions or subtitles to your course are included in this resource.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.