Noise after uploading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noise after uploading

Hi, I'm new as an instructor. After uploading my video on Udemy, there's noise - there's a crack sound. The strange thing is that after editing and converting the video (recorded slides and video material after editing in Canva or Clipchamp) was playing very well with clear sound (so no noise). Only after uploading in Udemy I hear this crack noise in the preview. 

Why is the crack noise appearing after uploading in Udemy (while clear sound after editing and converting before uploading in Udemy)? How can I remove the crack noise when uploading?

I use a high quality microphone. Has someone a solution?

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Opalyn D 

I am sorry to hear that your audio has some issues after uploading. I also saw you received feedback from the Test Video team, did they say aything about this issue in the feedback? If so, I would ask you kindly to write to instructor support center with the ID of your course and the name of the lecture you encountered an issue and they will look into the issue and see if there is a bug or any issues from the platform side.

Kindest regards,

Leonor 

Udemy moderator team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.