Pakistani Instructors TIN number guide please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pakistani Instructors TIN number guide please

Go to solution

My Dear all of Pakistani Instructors, how do i should fill up form of this Tax ,from where i can get this TIN number, please guide me, thanks in advance.

Regards Muhammad Adnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DaniRebel485 Please reach out to the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com the team will be able to assist you.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DaniRebel485 Please reach out to the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com the team will be able to assist you.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Try this link: https://e.fbr.gov.pk/esbn/Service.aspx?PID=hlQmWNPq8p1dua2oTURqyg==

select CNIC from Parameter Type list, then enter your NIC# in Registration No. box without dashes, and click on verify button.  it will show a detail where you can find a Reference No. This Reference # is your TIN. I also googled and found this solution. You can verify yourself further. 

Go to solution

Tin number is your cnic number... i entered this and it worked... 

Go to solution

@SarahNaseem567Can you confirm your current status of witholding via Revenue Report?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.