Did you mean: 

Plz watch and tell about my audio and delivery , and English

Go to solution
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @pruthviks  this is a good first try. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse until you sound comfortable speaking English. Listen to it yourself (we often don't like to do that) until it flows with ease. Your diction is clear and I can understand you. As you gain more confidence speaking in English we will hear to you really know your business and love what you do. At the moment we hear the struggle to be understood.

The sound quality is excellent - well done as audio is so important for the student to have a positive experience. 

Don't forget that many people watch on the App on their phones so be wary of having a lot of text on the screen (especially if you want students to read the text).

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @pruthviks and @NancyV and @pruthviks, sharing and receiving feedback is one of the great uses that you can make of this community. Since you're both looking for it, how about sharing each other's opinions? Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @pruthviks  this is a good first try. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse until you sound comfortable speaking English. Listen to it yourself (we often don't like to do that) until it flows with ease. Your diction is clear and I can understand you. As you gain more confidence speaking in English we will hear to you really know your business and love what you do. At the moment we hear the struggle to be understood.

The sound quality is excellent - well done as audio is so important for the student to have a positive experience. 

Don't forget that many people watch on the App on their phones so be wary of having a lot of text on the screen (especially if you want students to read the text).

Sharon Ramel

Go to solution

Thanks for feedback Sharon  . i had created the new video and i had taken your suggestions  and in this video i had seen many improvements .. please watch and provide suggestion about this video

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Much better @pruthviks , keep practising - you sounds far more confident and at ease. Well done. There is a small amount of background noise - not an irritating amount - maybe you didn't remove it. Good luck with producing your course.

Sharon Ramel

Go to solution

Hey SharonRamel .. thanks for review.. I was used new audio device, fixed background noise,  created new audio please watch and tell me about my english .. will students able to hear this audio and please tell me suggestions .. 

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @pruthviks , are you using a pop filter? Or maybe you are too close to the microphone as there is a lot of extra noise coming through. I am not an audio expert. 

Yes I can hear you clearly, as you become more comfortable you sound better - I am now hearing some inflection in your voice which makes it more enjoyable to listen to.

Sharon Ramel

Go to solution

Hi @pruthviks James here. Brand new member and instructor making my first video.  This thread is a good example of progressive learning and advice.  Your progress is definitely showing.  The pop filter is a good idea. If you can't afford one, there are DIY solutions online that are cheap or free. 

James Leahy
Web Development, media production, music production for most styles, songwriting and performing, orchestral composition for scoring
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.