Promotion of the course by the platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion of the course by the platform

Why don't you promote the course secondly why when you create a discount coupon for the course the price of the course does not change with the establishment of the voucher I see a lot of visits but none of the students register 

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Congratulations @General mechanics  , I see your new course has earned the hot and new badge with 10 reviews and 79 students. My guess would be that the market for your topic in Arabic (or English for that matter) "Gas Turbines in Power Plants" is a very niche course. Not that niche markets cannot be profitable - I was the first to start teaching shamanism here on Udemy.

I suggest you get out there and really push your course through all your social media channels and any forums you are active in.

Your course is listed at $89 - you should be able to make $9.99 discount vouchers (for 5 days). I am not aware there is a problem with this. Maybe there is.

Many students take a peek - very few buy. That is why our promo video has to be the best we can do - we have a few seconds to capture their hearts and money.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Yes, it is a very important topic and I am the first to talk about it very Arabic, so I want to promote from the platform in the Arab countries for this course and I am already offering discounts on the course so far the platform did not care about this topic and it is the first of its kind will bring a lot of profit to the platform itself if promoted 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.