Resolution is showing as 720p only - Need help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolution is showing as 720p only - Need help

Dear Team,

I've recently recorded all the session and about to publish. The video resolution that I've recorded is 1920 * 1080. But while I'm trying to preview it, the definition is showing only 720p, ideally it should be 1080p. Need assistance here please.

Screenshot 2022-01-27 155734.png

2.png

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Manju Kausik I’m happy to give some background info about this to help explain why you are not seeing the 1080p option on your course videos.Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it, please send an email to the instructorsupport@udemy.com to request this. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

Hi Eliana,

Thanks a lot for the response, very much appreciated :).

I've written an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com as you have suggested. I'm planning to publish the course tomorrow itself. Can it be please enabled by tomorrow? 

This is bit urgent please.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Manju Kausik It will depend on the amount of requests the support team are getting, please bear with us while you get a reply from the team. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.