Review Audio Quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review Audio Quality

Go to solution

Dear Instructors, 

I published my first course on Udemy about a week back and a few students left a review - stating, the sound/audio on my recordings was a bit low (mic output).

I used screen flow to record on Mac. (Version 7.0) 

Microphone that i used is : FiFine technology - USB microphone K668

For the settings in screen flow, I had the audio volume set to 100% and i also selected 40% for the backgound noise removal.  

I've attached the following :

1) Screen shot of the audio settings. 

2) One of the course lecture video that i posted on Udemy.   - i tried attaching the video but it did not work.   Please use the following link to enroll for free if you need to review a sample recording: 

https://www.udemy.com/course/linux-administration-for-beginners-learn-basics-of-unix/?couponCode=JUN...

if there is any other way i can upload the video, i'll be happy to do that as well. 

I need to understand where am i going wrong with the audio output and what can i do to correct this.    Thank you in advance for taking the time out to review this post.   I appreciate your time and effort to help me improve. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 10.51.56 AM.png

Thanks,

Adeel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @AdeelAfzal786 first, all the best 

for your course. 

i think you should use Audacity for audio tuning for best results. 

KS

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AdeelAfzal786 first, all the best 

for your course. 

i think you should use Audacity for audio tuning for best results. 

KS

Go to solution

Thanks Karan for replying - i'll give Audacity a try. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.