Reviews Not Appearing on COurse Landing Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews Not Appearing on COurse Landing Page

Go to solution

Hello

I noticed some of my courses have reviews on them as seen in the dashboards but they are not on the course landing page. What is Wrong here people?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Niels
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

Grab a cup of coffee and relax, it usually takes a while for ratings to appear, especially when the course is new.

I experienced that quite a few times, but they´ll show up eventually. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Niels
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

Grab a cup of coffee and relax, it usually takes a while for ratings to appear, especially when the course is new.

I experienced that quite a few times, but they´ll show up eventually. 

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

As I experienced,  all the reviews for your course will NOT appear in the landing page. Only a few ones selected by Udemy's algorithm will. They will surely count while calculating your course's overall rating though!

Go to solution

It can take up to 48 hrs for reviews to appear.

Go to solution

same its been 4 days , review is not reflecting on course landing its frustrating when 5 star reviews don't appear at course landing ,only 3 ,0r 4 stars review reflect in 2 days 😐

Go to solution

I wonder too. Poor reviews appear quick but good ones take time.

Go to solution

i am having same issues .   Could you throw in   more details ? i am new to Udemy  . How it works

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Sunny dimalu and @Babatope

If your course reviews are not appearing, it may be because they got caught on our Spam filter. This filter is designed to make sure the ratings and reviews on each course represent the honest opinions of genuine, engaged students. If it detects that a rating is artificial in any way (i.e. from a bot, a script, or a biased source) it will prevent that review from displaying. 

When that happens, it's always best to reach out directly to our Instructor Support team so they can take a closer look. More information about this can be found here.

Also, if you need help on how to use Udemy, I recommend reading the following article: Teaching on Udemy: F.A.Q. For any other questions, feel free to ask here and we'll be happy to help! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors