Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Send us a pic of your setup!

Hey there instructor community,

We wanted to learn more about how you record as instructors and I’m sure other community members will appreciate some inspiration!

For those who want to share, post a picture of your setups in the comments below and feel free to give any details on what makes your recording space unique!

2 Replies

Hey 🙂 

I can share even 3 pictures 🙂 

1) The first picture is from my lovely native city Kharkov, Ukraine, from my apartments, where I managed to gather all the necessary tools for video production. 

photo_2023-06-15_01-53-33.jpg

2) After the war started in Ukraine, I moved from the east of Ukraine to the west. Taking into account there was a huge migration of people and it was even impossible to rent an apartment, I managed to find the corner in dormitory to keep recording the audio and do production 🙂 The echo was strange, but audio editing makes magic 🙂 ahaha So I recorded few courses in that environment. 

photo_2023-06-15_01-53-38.jpg

3) My current setup at my new home 🙂 

photo_2023-06-15_01-53-40.jpg

Hope you liked it 🙂 

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice looking setup you have there! 

Thank you so much for sharing!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.