Sound being blocked for student.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound being blocked for student.

Go to solution

Hey all,

One of my students is having big issues with sound.  In chatting with Udemy this morning to figure out it out, they figured it must have something to do with popups blocking the sound.  She was told to go "incognito" in the settings, which worked temporarily, but it seems she is having the same issue again.  Any suggestions that I can pass on to her? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KylePew
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I’ve had the students clear the cache in the browser and that seems to fix the issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KylePew
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I’ve had the students clear the cache in the browser and that seems to fix the issue.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Lindy I'll recommend you to redirect your student to reach out support@udemy.com here. The student support team is best equipped and will be happy to answer any questions regarding sound issues. 

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Oh, she actually has and the suggestions worked temporarily, so I thought I'd see what else I could find out. I'll direct her back to the suppport team to see where she goes from there.

Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.