Sound is disabled, how to fix?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound is disabled, how to fix?

Hello, excuse me.  My name is tereik.  I just started the cpu architecture course.  As soon as i was getting deep into the lecture the sound stopped working!!!!  And won't come back on.  Anybody else experiencing this issue?

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @stackboy908 Welcome to the Instructor Community! This is a space for instructors to help other instructors. If you are experiencing audio issues while taking a course, I'll recommend you follow some basic troubleshooting steps first explained here. If this is not helping, please feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team - they'll be happy to assist you in any way they can. 

Fixing Disabled Sound.

There could be several reasons why the sound is disabled on your device. Here are some general troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check the volume: Make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted. Look for the volume icon on your device and increase the volume if necessary.

Check audio settings: Go to your device's audio settings and make sure the audio output is set to the correct device. For example, if you're using external speakers, make sure they're selected as the audio output device.

Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix sound issues.

Check for updates: Make sure your device's operating system and audio drivers are up to date.

Check the hardware: If you're using external speakers or headphones, make sure they're plugged in correctly and functioning properly. If you're using built-in speakers, try plugging in headphones to see if you get sound that way.

If none of these steps work, you may need to seek additional technical support or bring your device to a professional for repair.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors