Speech Enhancement tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speech Enhancement tools

Dear Community Members, 

As you know the Audio quality of the video maters a lot. For a lot of time, I was looking for Free tools that may enhance the quality of the video and you know I just came across Adobe Speech Enhancement too. It did magic to my audio quality—currently, it's free of Cost. Just use it and feel the charm of Adobe AI Speech Enhancement tool. 

Please use it and let me know your results. 

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MuhammadDuj869, that's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this discovery with us! I'm sure it will help many other instructors. 😊

Hi @MuhammadDuj869,

Thank you for this information. Yes, the software is fantastic it does magic to your audio; however, I have a little concern about how it muffles too much of the clarity in the audio. I am not saying it doesn't do its magic but may not always be a, one size "app fix-all". I definitely will use it for speech-related audio but not with music-included audio. 

Thanks 

awesome thanks for sharing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.