Tips on improving audio -- frustrated with my audio quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips on improving audio -- frustrated with my audio quality

Hi, I've published a few courses on Udemy, but I'm still struggling with audio qualiity, I never seem to get it perfect, I'm using a good microphone, I've also removed the noise using audacity, applied some filtering effects, watched numerous videos on youtube to get the audio right, but i'm still not satisfied with my audio quality. I'm also not a native English speaker so it adds to lowering the quality, I've no issues with videos but the audio is bothering me too much. I know it's weird to listen to your own audio, this could be a factor, but still .... It would be nice if you could share some tips on improving audio quality and how you do it? I mostly do screen recordings as I teach programming.  Regarding the audio levels I keep it between -6 to -16 db.

I would really appreciate your help. 

1 Reply
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FahadSarwar750 , Here's an article that I think will help you with the audio in your videos. 

We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.