cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video making

How can  i

upload my desired videos, for i am newphite in this pages,,

2 Replies

Can you repeat your question  with better explanation  so I can give you the true guide

@RodJesonCor143 wrote:

How can  i

upload my desired videos, for i am newphite in this pages,,

Honor Phil Ebiner has been the Instructor since 2012, I have an eagerness to know, what application of making Video ? Camera tools is more 1000 pixel? And what kinds of applications you have made for the video of the Course? How do you make the template of material strategy concerning yr topic, I would like to know, I have not publish yet my course, I still learn about of how to make a course based on my experiences of working n teaching I have n get, that is the material of export import of goods , In this case, I am very impressive of yr success, it will be my pleasure, I will be given a kind of guidance refer the quality of video n the contenr of the course. I want to make it n hope there will be a patience to be success n I am really the New comer of Instructor community, thanks so much yr attention n a favorable reply then. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.