Videos are not getting played in full length

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos are not getting played in full length

Hello All,

I am facing one issue suddenly, most of my videos are not getting played in full length and I am facing issues due to this. For example, there is one video which is of length 1 hour 20 minutes when we click it to play it, it shows only 16 minutes. This is happening for multiple videos due to which my students are impacted. Is anybody else also facing this issue?

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PrashanthKumar76, I'm so sorry to hear you're having an issue with your videos not getting played at full length. At the moment, this issue does not seem to be widespread, so I definitely recommend contacting our Instructor Support team with details about the lectures that are getting affected so the team can take a closer look. In the meantime, below are some resources to help you troubleshoot some possible reasons why this could be happening: 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.