WEBCAME Suggestion

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBCAME Suggestion

My laptop's webcam is busted and recoding from phone then importing it to laptop while editing is a hassle, please suggest a webcam i can use that provides agood quality result for making my courses. Note that I am in Pakistan and $1 = 150 PKR so my range is small however i am option to your suggestions.

Thanks

3 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The Logitech C920 is a standard choice. They're hard to find right now though, everyone is buying them up for doing video conferencing while they work at home during the Coronavirus crisis. Maybe availability is better in Pakistan.

i see and whats better then this one just incase i could get a better deal by adding a few bucks

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

If you want to add a few bucks, I'd spend it on a lighting kit instead of a more expensive webcam. Getting yourself lit properly will make a much bigger difference in the quality of the image you get.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.