What is the correct size of video?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the correct size of video?

I see that it limits you to a maximum of 4Gb for a file size. I broke my videos down into 3 segments which averaged around 2 to 2.5 GB in size and about 10 minutes long each and now it gives me an error and says my file size is too small. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Can some please explain how I can fix this???

2 Replies

Bro increase your video length to minimum 30 minutes and it will be accepted 😅

@Ryan_Oyler wrote:

I see that it limits you to a maximum of 4Gb for a file size. I broke my videos down into 3 segments which averaged around 2 to 2.5 GB in size and about 10 minutes long each and now it gives me an error and says my file size is too small. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Can some please explain how I can fix this???

Im sorry but that doesn't make sense. Everything else I have read said to not make your videos that long because they will lose interest. Plus a 30 minute video in HD will be too large of a file. I already tried that. All of my videos are around 30 minutes but i had to break them down into 3, 10 minute videos to fit the size requirements. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors