cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whick mic is best for video recording

Whick mic is best for video recording?

Any suggestions please.

4 Replies

well it depends on the type of content that you will be dishing out, if you will be making a screencast video, the a USB mic like the blue yeti or fifine k690 is the perfect option. If you will mobile will shooting or will be in front of a camera, a lavelier mic is okay. More expensive mics set up are available, but these are the best budgeted mic 

Hi I just use a USB HD camera and it functions for my video and audio! 
But remember no matter the camera you use in a video dont be to close to the camera/mic or to far or your audio wont come out loud enough or clear enough.

Hope this is helpful!   🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I own both a Blue Yeti (condenser mic) and a Shure MV7 (dynamic mic). Both are very good, although the MV7, because it's a dynamic mic, does a much better job of filtering out background noise, meaning I have to do far less post-editing of my audio when I use it.

I use the MV7 when I'm in my office at home, and the Yeti when I'm at my summer camper.

It depends on how much you are willing to spend. The more you spend the better your audio will be. 

Best of luck. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.