captioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

captioning

Go to solution

Hi, does anyone have an example of a .vtt caption? I am trying to caption my course using youtube .vtt captioning, but i keep getting errors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I hope Udemy can implement a feature to allow the uploaded videos to be automtically captioned before we publish the course. I think this feature would be useful for Instructors.

Currently what I do is to publish my new course and add in a message (automated) to new students telling them I am in the midst of adding captions to all the videos and it will be done in a week's time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @JBayston, have you reached out to instructorsupport@udemy.com? They're the best equipped to help you out with specifics like this.

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Why not just use the caption tool in the course dashboard? 

Can export/import/edit in the tool itself. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

I was hoping to upload the captions before it was published.

Go to solution

I hope Udemy can implement a feature to allow the uploaded videos to be automtically captioned before we publish the course. I think this feature would be useful for Instructors.

Currently what I do is to publish my new course and add in a message (automated) to new students telling them I am in the midst of adding captions to all the videos and it will be done in a week's time.

Go to solution

Seems like Udemy read your suggestions regarding captioning and have given its users automatic captioning feature. 😊😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors