Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a good quality video for the udemy courses

what software can i use to make a good quality video for my udemy courses 

2 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I use Camtasia, others use Premiere or DaVinci Resolve.

I think you'll find that video quality has more to do with your lighting and recording environment than anything, though. There are some good resources at https://teach.udemy.com/recording/ worth reading through. 

Welcome to the instructor club!

Tips for Udemy Videos.

Creating a high-quality video for a Udemy course requires some planning and preparation. Here are some tips to help you make a great video:

Use a good camera: A high-quality camera is essential for creating a professional-looking video. You can use a DSLR camera or a good-quality smartphone camera to record your videos.

Use good lighting: Lighting is one of the most important factors in creating a high-quality video. Make sure your filming location is well-lit, and use natural light if possible. If you need additional lighting, invest in some good quality lights.

Use a good microphone: Sound quality is just as important as video quality. Invest in a good-quality microphone to ensure that your audio is clear and easy to understand.

Plan your content: Before you start filming, plan out the content of your video. Create a script or an outline, and make sure you have all the necessary information you want to cover.

Keep it simple: Don't try to include too much information in your video. Keep your content focused and easy to understand.

Engage your audience: Make your video engaging by using visuals, animations, and other multimedia elements. This will help keep your viewers interested and attentive.

Edit your video: Once you have finished filming, edit your video to make sure it is polished and professional-looking. Use a good video editing software to add titles, captions, and other effects.

By following these tips, you can create a high-quality video for your Udemy course that will engage and inform your students.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.