using language in course landing page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using language in course landing page

Hello all, 

i have submitted a course and the reviewer is asking me to make the landing page in one langauge, is that a must ? i have seen many courses on udemy where the course title and description are in multiple languages. i believe that using multiple language will improve the search rate alot since there will be technical terms in the keywords. i havnt seen any thing in Udemy's Policy adressing this topic 

Also he requested that the course cirriculam page must be in the same language as the course although they must be in English since i am using technical terms that must be adressed in English. 

please help..

4 Replies

There are two things in a language
The first is the language of the video and the speaking person and these are compulsory for you to choose the correct one
The second is captions, and you can add as many languages as you like and be optional

You must fix the language as they told you to accept the course

thank you, but what about many courses here on udemy containing Multiple languages in the course name , description and ciriculium ?
what about technical terms and keywords that will improve search results ?
please clarify 

There are no multilingual courses to speak

However, there are multilingual training courses for captions

that what I think

Here are some examples of what i am talking about

Untitled.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.