which is the best software to maintain perfect volume as my screen recorders volume is very low

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which is the best software to maintain perfect volume as my screen recorders volume is very low

Go to solution

hi, i am new to studio U , and new to teaching online

i started teaching and i have one course in udemy too but i think my volume is exactly like others teach when i see my screen recording of my video i see that i have to increase the volume of speaker while listening to my videoes, i am currently using laptop's audio recorder and screen recording software name snaggit can anyone please help me or suggest something that i should follow to get best volume like everyone is having ( i dont need to increase / decrease volume when listening to other best teachers video ) but i am facing this issue when see my recording 

will be waiting for some solutions for you guys,

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @shashankwpdev, have you considered recording a voiceover with a mic, instead of using your laptop's audio recorder? That should increase the quality dramatically!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @shashankwpdev,

Have you tried doing a quick scan to the community to find past conversations on this topic? I think you could find valuable information. You can find the search bar on every page! Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

i tried but i was unable to find anyone with this same topic

Go to solution

Hey @shashankwpdev, have you considered recording a voiceover with a mic, instead of using your laptop's audio recorder? That should increase the quality dramatically!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors