Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
godjo
Observateur
Observateur

First course : 8 sales - 2 refunds

Hi dear community,

i post that message here to understand and have feedback from your experience. I put hard work on creating my first course on Udemy. I made my first sales and was really happy with that !

but since yesterday I made 2 sales and that 2 people have been 100% refunded.

I m lost and it is really sad to see all you efforts go to dust after weeks of efforts and I am really conscientious with my work and try to explain every detail in a course of 7 hours with lot of explanations.

Do some instructors encountered same issue ?

And if you tell me I have something to fix I really don’t know what to do...

thanks and good luck

For that month my earnings are 28 USD ahaha !!!

2 RÉPONSES 2
VivreLibre
Observateur
Observateur

Hi godjo,

I reade what you write, I understand it is sad to work hard and see all don't work like we hope. So I toI took a quick look at your training. It seems to me that sometimes the programs that are written to the screen appear very small (because there are the equivalent of three windows lining up). I have a big screen on my computer and I have trouble reading the program, so maybe those with a full size screen can hardly read the screen that matches the program you are typing. My analysis is rather superficial, because I only took a quick look. So maybe I'm wrong.
The ideal would be for you to be able to contact the people who have requested their reimbursement, and so that they can offer you areas for improvement.
Good continuation,
bruno.

Hi,

I agree with you that it can sometimes be frustrating to have a course performing poorly after all that hard work! We have all been there, from what i have heard from other successful instructors this also happened to most of them.

Unless you create your course in a topic where there is not a lot of competition (first mouver advantage), already have an audience, or make a better course that the ones already doing well, it is usually hard to generate tons of sales... But it gets easier the more courses you have, you can cross promote your new courses to other students and it gets easier, so keep up the hard work!

By the way, you posted in the French Instructor community, if you want to have answers from people who have courses in english, you'll need to change your settings (bottom right of the page, change the language) and you'll see the english instructor community.

All the best,

Maxime

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
Discussions
Discutez de différentes stratégies et partagez vos expériences en matière de création de cours, de marketing et de gestion de cours avec vos collègues formateurs.
Auteurs ayant reçu le plus de « J'aime »